- Pre-financing, allowing the project to be completed before payment, in this case a partial payment is requested in the form of Letter of Credit, Stand by Letter of Credit, or Bank guarantee.
- Financing of the project over an extended period of time from 3 to 7 years, such financing will require a bank guarantee issued on a bank with confirmation of an US or European bank.
- Partial financing, 50% by letter of credit, the balance paid after realization of the project. Please note that C.E.M.S. delivers housing and construction on a turn key project system and is not involved
in any infrastructure cost such as road, side walk, electrification, water and sewage.
- C.E.M.S. will pre-finance up to 70% of building of the houses on a turnkey basis.
- C.E.M.S. provides a guarantee to the local bank in lieu and in place of the developer to secure a construction bank loan.
- C.E.M.S. International Inc, unless agreed otherwise, does not handle structural works such as roads, sidewalks, power lines, and water canalization outside the house plots.
- The financing can be arranged with local commercial banks, Bank of Habitat, and others.
- C.E.M.S. is required to be paid upon completion of the houses and on presentation of the certificate of conformity established by VERITAS or any another international agency.
- C.E.M.S. works closely with several banks and financial institutions such as EXIMBANK, COFACE, OPIC, ATI, SAHAM, SINOSURE, and Global Financial Services.